Biodiversity Literature Repository
A community to share publications related to bio-systematics. The goal is to provide
- open access to publications cited in publications or in combination with scientific names
- open access FAIR data with focus on taxon treatments and figures liberated from publications
- a digital object identifier (DOI) to enable citation of the publications and data including direct access to its digital representation.
For additional search functionality can be used. This includes also searches in CrossRef, DataCite, PubMed, RefBank, GNUB and Mendeley.
- Curated by:
- Curation policy:
- If an uploaded document has an existing DOI, it will be kept. If there is no DOI, a Zenodo DOI will be minted for the item.
- Items with Open Access remain Open Access.
- Items with closed access remain closed. If they are published on 31.12.1999 or earlier, they are made accessible for reading. Please consult your national copyright law for conditions of reuse.
- To upload publications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- November 11, 2013
- Harvesting API:
- OAI-PMH Interface