Legumes Translated - Translating knowledge for legume-based farming for feed and food systems
Legumes Translated supports innovation in grain legume-supported cropping systems and value-chains by linking sources and users of quality-assured knowledge using rigorous knowledge synthesis and compilation. The project addresses an urgent need and cross-sector challenges by building on technical opportunities.
The specific objectives are to:
- monitor implementation of the project;
- handle communications between the beneficiaries and the European Commission;
- request and review all documents required by the European Commission;
- submit all reports to the European Commission;
- support the consortium with decision making and conflict resolution mechanisms;
- ensure that all payments are made to the other beneficiaries without undue delay;
- provide timely and efficient financial and administrative co-ordination of the project; and
- inform the European Commission of the amounts paid to each beneficiary, as required under the Agreement or requested by the European Commission.
- Curated by:
- Curation policy:
All direct output of the Legumes Translated project will be stored on ZENODO, including scientific publications, presentations, posters, datasets, flyers, practice abstracts, and policy briefs.
- March 8, 2019
- Harvesting API:
- OAI-PMH Interface