Dataset Open Access
This directory contains all files required to analyze the mouse AMCase enzyme kinetics across pH 2.0 to 8.0 presented in Figure 1 and Supplemental Figures 1 and 2 the manuscript Díaz et al., bioRxiv (2023).
Enzyme kinetics were performed using a Tecan Spark multimode microplate reader and data was analyzed using Graphpad Prism. Figures were compiled using Adobe Illustrator.
Files included in this directory:
20210906 - mAMCase_CatD_6xHis (pmRED006)
- 20210907 - Purification contains FPLC chromatograms and corresponding SDS-PAGE gel stained with InstantBlue.
- 202110XX _pHX_100nM contains four replicates performed at that specific pH using 100 nM mAMCase.
- 384w_exp.toml contains a 384-well plate layout of the experimental conditions. This file is compatible with wellmap.
- 384w_std.toml contains a 384-well plate layout of the 4MU standards. This file is compatible with wellmap.
- contains PDFs of Vmax, kcat, KM, catalytic efficiency, and the initial rate for all pH points tested.
20210906 - mAMCase_CatD_6xHis (pmRED006) - Data.pzfx
- contains all data from 20210906 - mAMCase_CatD_6xHis (pmRED006), including standard curves, initial time points, and initial rates curves.
20210906 - mAMCase_CatD_6xHis (pmRED006) - Summary.pzfx
- contains summary data of kinetic parameters Vmax, kcat, KM, catalytic efficiency, and initial rates for all pH points tested.
Roberto Efraín Díaz, firstname.lastname@example.org
James Fraser, email@example.com
Díaz, Roberto Efraín et al. (2023). Structural characterization of ligand binding and pH-specific enzymatic activity of mouse Acidic Mammalian Chitinase.